Arduino TF SD Micro SD Stackable Shield
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Stackable SD Card shield is a stackable design Arduino SD / TF card expansion boards. It supports directly into the Arduino board expansion SD / TF read and write functions.
- Only Support TF/SD cards which support ISP modes.
- Only use the arduino SPI interface, may conflict with other shields which will also use the SPI.
- Extra Uart and IIC interface, four pins PH2.0 connectors
- Can switch between large CD card read slot or small miscro SD card read slot.
Package includes main PCB board, not soldered arduino special pin headers, 2pcs PH2.0 connecting cables.
- For default arduino official SD library, only need to change CS pin to 10. NOT default D4 in sketch.
- Notice switch to “big” or “Micro” for either SD card or microSD card.
- Supported by default Arduino IDE SD library.
- See the manual documents, library available on this page.