[price-up] Arduino SPI to Ethernet Shield, W5100
The Arduino Ethernet is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins, 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a RJ45 connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
- Product Enquiry
- For the Arduino Ethernet W5100 network expansion module, you can make the Arduino a simple Web server or Arduino digital and analog interface network applications through the network control read and write. IDE, Ethernet library files can be used directly to implement a simple Web server.
- This version support micro SD card (TF card) to read and write
- The expansion board with a stackable design can be directly plugged into the Arduino our other expansion boards can also plug in to.
- This is a clone without MCU on it and POE functions, but arduino stackable, achieve most functions for ethernet use.
- Discount 17% off for 50~99 pcs, 19% off for 100+pcs
Paolo (verified owner) –
Funzionamento perfetto e totalmente compatibile. Ottimo acquisto!
Sachin (verified owner) –
Easy and the best option to get Arduino connected to internet!
remymorra (verified owner) –
takispeppas (verified owner) –
Works fine. Would rate 5 stars if it could accept the PoE module.
Just works. Is this the original or a clone? Doesn’t matter if it does what it should do!
thiagoas (verified owner) –
Great shield, works fine!