EDL LCD Adapter Arduino Shield (TFT01, ITDB02 Compatible) [UNO Mega]
$6.50 – $7.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
The LCD module is work in 3.3V voltage level and it’s not compatible with Arduino pins , so we make a shield for Arduino. Now user can directly plug the TFT01 in the shield and stand on the Arduino board.
- EDL UNO shield only support EDL 2.4” TFT LCD with aruino UNO
- And EDL MEGA shield support all the LCD size from 3.2” to 7.0” with Arduino Mega.
- Do the 5V to 3.3V Logic TTL communication, V2.0 version improved this with 74hc541 logic converter ICs instead of 10K resistors in the V1.4
- The EDL UNO shield support ONLY 8 bit mode since from V2.0
- The EDL MEGA shield support 16 Bits communication mode
For Arduino Mega+3.2'' or larger size LCD, For Arduino Uno+2.4'' LCD
xr4tch3tx (verified owner) –
Arduino MEGA sheild.
Awesome sheild to go with the 3.2W touch screen. In normal code the touch is rotated 180 degrees, but using the UTFT library and running the calibration set it running beautifully.
Would be nice if the touch was oriented correctly, but it is a small issue.
Works well for connecting directly to a standard arduino, but the pins are too short to use in some cases – you cannot use it on top of anything that is even a little tall such as an ethernet shield or the arduino PTH Kit (because the capacitors are too tall).
Also, for the UNO version, it takes up every single pin, so you have to put a protoshield or something in-between just to be able to access any of the unused the pins.