Wireless NRF24 Controlled Relays Arduino Shield
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
The Relay shield is capable of controlling 2 relays. The max switching power could be 10A/250VAC or 10A/30VDC. It could be directly controlled by Arduino through digital IOs with external 9v supply. With buildin xbee/BTBee type socket, it can be wirelessly controlled via Xbee/BTBee(HC-06). Make it an ideal solution for home automation and robotics purpose.
- 2 channel Relay
- With XBBee/BTBee, CC1101 and nRF24L01 wireless interface
- Wiht 6 sensor and 3 servo interface
- Contact Rating 10A AC 250V / DC 30V
- Max Switching Voltage AC 250V / DC 30V
- Max Switching Current 10A
- Electrical Life (Min) 100,000 Operations
- Mechanical Life (Min) 10,000,000 Operations
- Safety Standard(relay) UL cUL TUV CQC
- Coil Working Voltage 5VDC
- Visit Wiki page at Relay Shield Schematic
jeorghe (verified owner) –
This is a very complete board, all-in-one for remote control either with Nordic 2.4 link or simple 433Mhz.
Very usefull and easy !