Arduino Mega Sensor Extension Board Shield V2
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language.
Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers.
Mega Sensor Shield V2.0 pinout all of the Arduino digital and analog interface.
- JSupport IIC interface
- Support 32 road Servo Motor Drive Shield interface.
- Support bluetooth module communication interface.
- Support SD card module communication interface.
- Support APC220 wireless rf modules communication interface.
- Support RB URF ultrasonic sensors interface.
- Support LCD serial and parallel interface.
- Support Kinds of interface and can be fully compatibled with Arduino Mega.
- Size:10cm x 5.5cm