Serial UART to Ethernet TCP UDP Module
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The internal integrated TCP / IP protocol stack can realize two-way transparent transmission of network data packets and serial port data.
It has four working modes: TCP CLIENT, TCP SERVER, UDP CLIENT, and UDP SERVER.
The host computer software or serial command is easy to configure and convenient.
- Internal Ethernet media transport layer (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
- Realize two-way transparent transmission of serial data and network data
- Support 10 / 100M, full duplex / half duplex adaptive Ethernet interface, compatible with 802.3 protocol
- Support MDI / MDIX automatic conversion
- Support DHCP to obtain IP address automatically, support DNS domain name access
- Set the chip’s working mode, port, IP and other network parameters through host computer software and serial commands
- Working mode supports TCP CLIENT, TCP SERVER and UDP CLIENT, UDP SERVER 4 modes
- Supports up to two independent serial ports at the same time, independent transparent transmission
- Serial baud rate supports 300bps to 921600bps
- Serial TTL level, compatible with 3.3V and 5V
- The serial port supports full-duplex and half-duplex serial port communication, and supports RS485 automatic switching
- Support and provide virtual serial port software
- Support KEEPALIVE mechanism
- Board power supply 5V or GND
- On Board RJ45 ethernet connector.
- Pin Definitions:
- RESET: Restore factory setting pins, module power-on detection, active low
- DIR: RS485 receive and transmit switch control pin
- TCPCS: TCP client mode, port connection status indicator pin, output low level after successful connection
- RUN: module running status indication pin, input 2Hz square wave
- GND: power ground pin
- 3.3V: 3.3V DC power input pin, greater than 200mA, select one of 5V DC power
- GND: power ground pin
- 5V: 5V DC power input pin, more than 200mA, and either 3.3V DC power
- RSTI: reset pin, internal pull-up, active low, floating if not needed
- CFG: serial port configuration module enable pin, built-in pull-up, active low, can be left unconnected
- RXD: serial data receiving pin, serial TTL level
- TXD: serial data transmission pin, serial TTL level
- Very compact PCB size 48 * 24 mm (not include the hang out of RJ45)
- Two and two half installation holes.
Documentation of use guide please see GIF here. Config tool please find in our bitbucket wch_ch9121.