A wifi module based on the Atheros AR9331 SOC solution. The system frequency is up to 400MHz, onboard 64MB DDR2 RAM, 8MB/16MB flash, external USB, GPIO, UART, I2S, Ethernet interface, wifi antenna interface.
The module is small in size, low in power consumption, low in heat generation, and stable in transmission performance of wifi and network ports. Run openwrt (linux) system, which can run stably for a long time.
The peripheral circuit of the module is very simple. It only needs to add 3.3V DC power to start the system and can be controlled by WIFI. With two 1×19 2.0mm gold-plated pin headers, it is very stable on the base board.
It can be used in smart home, IP camera, VOIP, remote control aircraft, remote monitoring system, portable 3G/4G router, simple WEB network server, simple FTP server, remote download, remote control visual car and many other applications.
- Support operating system Openwrt (linux) (Latest version pre-flashed)
- Processor AR9331 MIPS 24K
- System frequency 400MHz
- Memory 64MByte DDR2 RAM
- Store Flash 8MByte/16MByte
- Ethernet port 2 WAN/LAN 10/100M adaptive
- USB interface 1 USB 2.0 host interface
- UART serial port 1 (usually used for serial port debugging)
- GPIO port total 16 (multiplexed with other functions)
- I2S 1 way, pin name CK, WS, SD, MCK, MICI, support VOIP application
- Module size 39.0mm x 23.0mm x 8.5mm
- Pin interface 2 1×19 2.0mm pin headers
- Operating voltage 3.3V ±10%
- Average power consumption 0.45W
- Antenna interface IPEX
- Working temperature -10~70°C
- Wireless protocol support IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- RF power up to 18dbm
- Wireless transmission distance of 100 meters (open area)
- Wireless working mode routing, AP, relay, bridge
- Default firmware customized LEDE. Standard Openwrt 18.06 firmware could find in our github.
- Not include antenna, please remember to buy or prepare this.