NL6621 Wifi Module
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- IC feature page.
- Main features: Wifi embedded + 160Mhz ARM M3 + 448KB RAM, rich interface and great extensive capability
- Run UC-OS II system
- NL6621M is a SOC of high integration, dedicated to wireless LAN products of high data throughput and low cost. It integrates MCU，MAC，1T1R baseband and RF transceiver with amplifier onto one chip.
- NL6621M supports 802.11b/ g n and Wi-Fi direct（SDIO network card mode），BSS STA，soft AP，WiFi protection setup. Also it supports WMM-PS and WPA/ WPA2 security protocol.
- NL6621M can serve as slave controlled by main processor, or independent WLAN device needing no other processors.
- The general purpose interfaces it supported include QuadSPI，standard SPI，I2C，UART，GPIO，I2S audio and PWM audio.
- NL6621M can be directly connected to plentiful peripheral equipment such as sound box，pick-up head，flash memory and LCD, etc. Plentiful internet protocols such as TCP/ IP, UPD and HTTP, etc. have been integrated to nl6621m. With high-performance transmission over radio, plentiful interfaces and protocols,
- NL6621M is a best choice for monolithic chip solution such as wireless audio, wireless video, wireless wisdom household and wireless medical treatment, etc.
- Secondary development: Complete open source, Standar_SDK，Wifi-Uart_SDK，Apple Homekit_SDK，Gizwits_SDK (mostly in Chinese for now)
- SDK mostly in C, and complied in Keil.
- Default firmware is AT commands
- The basic frequency can be configured as: 160M，120M，80M，40M；
- 448KB RAM（CODE RAM is 192K）to be used by WLAN and application custom-built by client
Wi-Fi network operation mode:
- 1.BSS STA
- 2.Soft BSS AP
- 3.WIFI direct（SDIO net card mode）
- 4.Ad hoc
- 5.DirectConfig Quick configuration by one key
Speed Protocol Supported:
- 1.802.11b: 1，2，5.5，11Mbps
- 2.802.11g: 6，9，12，18，24，36，48，54Mbps
- 3.802.11n: 6.5Mbps-65Mbps, 7.2Mbps-72.2Mb
- UART, which can be used as high speed data or control interface
- I2C, which can externally connect EEPROM storage chip
- SPI interface, which can externally connect display module of SPI interface
- 32 GPIO interfaces at most (but NOT all lead out on this one)
- Integrate 2 channels of PWM
- 1 hardware timer and 1 hardware watchdog
- Smart security guard
- Internet household appliances
- Smart toys
- WIFI lamp
- Smart card terminal
- WIFI sound box
Basic setup and wiring:
Use only a USB to TTL, are 3.3V, GND, UTXD, URXD, the power module can work normally. The default baud rate is 115200.
narioinc89 (verified owner) –
works like a charm with arduino. got connected quickly with a little help from google and forums and was running POST and GET requests to my web server. I am yet to download their firmware SDK and take it for a spin. Hopefully its as good as the one from espressif for the almighty 8266