This is the ESP32-Wrover module, the following is some information took from the datasheet:
ESP32-WROVER is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
At the core of this module is the ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip*, same as ESP-WROOM-32 module. Compared to ESPWROOM-32, ESP32-WROVER has an additional SPI Pseudo static RAM (PSRAM) of 32 Mbits. As such, ESP32-WROVER features both 4 MB external SPI flash and 4 MB external PSRAM.
- The ESP32-WROVER module has a PCB antenna
- The ESP32-WROVER-I uses an IPEX antenna.
- Espressif datasheet for ESP32-Wrover on this link, or from their documents center page.
- ESP32-Wrover-kit avaialble here.
- RVB: ESP-WROVER, PCB-ANT, 4MB (default)
- RVB: ESP-WROVER, PCB-ANT, 8MB
- RVB: ESP-WROVER, PCB-ANT, 16MB
- RVI: ESP-WROVER-I, IPEX-ANT, 4MB (default)
- RVI: ESP-WROVER-I, IPEX-ANT, 8MB
- RVI: ESP-WROVER-I, IPEX-ANT, 16MB
For volume pricing (a reel), please contact espressif directly firstname.lastname@example.org, we don’t have any discount for this item.