- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- ESP8266 is a 32-bit low power micro-controller (MCU) Wi-Fi Module that integrates TCP/IP network stacks, and includes 10-bit ADC with HSPI, SDIO, UART, PWM, I2C, and I2S interfaces.
- The module is highly integrated. It consumes extremely low power while providing wireless internet connection for embedded devices.
- It can be easily integrated into resource-limited devices due to its small form factor of only 18mm x 20mm.
- In addition to the ESP8266EX chipset, the module also integrates an SPI flash with 32Mbits capacity, along with a SOP8-150mil package. The SPI flash is incredibly useful for storing user programs and firmware.
- FCC CE TELEC certificated.
- Datasheet and other documents on this page.
- Pin definition and size can find on this page.
- Find other ESP-01, ESP-12, ESP-07, etc on the link.
FCC link,this one
Buck order price is $2 for 200pcs+.