EE2 LORA RF UART Transceiver 1W 30dBm 8KM, [Frequency] w/o Antenna
$13.80 – $18.20
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Price is for one piece of module only, not for two, images only show back and front side.
- Highly reliable design and prefessional production.
- Up to 1W power (our mini version is 100mW), 30dBm, very easy to get 2-3 KM range by a simple setup, get maximium up to 8KM according to test.
- Supported 433mhz, 868mhz, 915mhz and 170mhz.
- You may need a pair to make it send and receive, not sure it can interfacing with other module.
- Corresponding antenna is not included.
Please purchase other high quality antenna alone, our free included compact-size antenna can only reach medium level distance performance.
- M0 M1 for configuration, configure it these two on high or low TTL and power up to enter into configue mode or working mode
- TXD RXD – UART serial interface
- AUX- wake on air pin, working status LED, also can confige as GPIO output.
- VCC GND – Power supply pins.
- Transmisson current – 675mA, receive current – 15mA, sleep current 1uA
- Default out of factory settings are 433mhz, 30dBm, 2.4kbps, wake-up time 250ms
- Range test method see here.
- Datasheet and config tool see here.