- Reading distance is far
- Strong decoding capability
- Low power consumption
- Industrial grade, long continuous card reader performance is stable and reliable.
- Support standard access control standard – 26 bit Wiegand
- Built-in CPU decoding, direct serial port 9600 baud TTL level output card number, can also choose Wiegan 26 output card number, the use of very simple
- Comes with buzzer, indicator output pin. Direct read when power up.
- Module size 16 * 24MM, the volume is very small, the antenna can be any match (to support their own winding)
- The module uses a common 2.54mm pitch pin, can be easily embedded in various systems.
- Wide voltage supply 3.5V to 6V, current about 25mA
- Well tested, mature product
- Test the EM standard thick card (Support EM4100, 4001, TK4100, EM4305, etc. 125K RF card card serial number.).
- Notice demo video shows the best ideal setup, different setup can not get the same good result.
||use 45mm Dia. antenna
||use 97x97mm rectangular antenna
|“nail” pin card
|Dia. 2.5CM card
|Dia. 3CM card
- To use with arduino, only need to connect module serial TX pin arduino serial RX pin, which is arduino D0 pin, also common ground.
- main PCB board
- one filter capacitor
- 97mm size antenna
- and one test-proof card, which can make sure reach 40cm.
Demo video please see on this page.
Documentation please check on this page.