CH341 USB To UART, I2C, SPI Parallel Breakout Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Support a lot of modules:
- Asynchronous serial port, RS232, RS485, etc
- Print port,
- Parallel port, EPP or MEM mode
- And the commonly used 2-wire and 4-wire synchronous serial interface.
- IIC, SDA, SCL pin – mostly used to flash 24 EEPROM.
- SPI, 4-wire, 5-wire. DCK, DIN, DOUT, CS0, CS1, CS2 pin. Mostly used to flash 25 SPI flash, possible to flash ISP ICs like AVR.
- Special designed flash tool, avaible in wiki page.
- Support 5V and 3V3 power supply to target.
- Fully support USB-TTL flash, support flash ICs like STC C51.
- Mode select switch UART | other modes, in uart mode, device recorngized by PC serial port, in other modes, device recorgnized as external device.
- Notice: The VCC pin and GND pin on 4-pin UART interface is reversed on current version, when use it please notice the on board new mark!
- Documentation please see on this page.
- Demo programming video, using uart serial, flashing eeprom, flashing spi flash.