Two types of wireless modules, EC11 based on CC1101 IC, good at low power consumption, low delay and up to 40 meters transmission distance; other one EC44 based on CC4463 IC, good at extreme long distance and relatively low power consumption.
Design Features and Series Compatibility
- Serial UART interface
- Both type of board has nearly same layout design, interface supported by on-board STM8S IC, most layout design is the same except the main IC.
- Support various type of antenna: PCB antenna, rod/bar antenna, spring coil antenna, “snake” type antenna for DIY, etc.
- Both module has the same pins definition: VCC, GND, RX, TX and SET pin. Except the standard 2.54 pins, stamp holes pins also available for on-board SMD soldering.
- Nearly same configuration set by UART AT commands and working mode (1~4). Easy to learn both.
Features (CC11/CC44 in sequence):
- Power Supply: 3V3 – 5.5V
- Open area transmission distance: 1 ~ 40 Meters (not less than 1 meter) / 600 Meters (can adapt to 1KM on highest speed, 5000bps rate, nearly 100mW, connect a 1N4148 to eliminate the heat from LDO)
- Standby current consumption rate: down to 80ua / 3.6 ma (on power saving mode)
- Module Size: 27.8 x 14.4 x 4 mm
- Frequency at 433.4 (433.4-470) Mhz, 127 channels available to switch
- These boards also supported by our wireless relay shield.
Packaging only include one piece of EC11 or EC44 module, with a spring coil antenna.
Note: extra/advanced features may not supported, please contact us about it before you try.