- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Serial UART interface, on board management chip STM8S.
- Support various type of antenna: PCB antenna, rod/bar antenna, spring coil antenna, “snake” type antenna for DIY, etc.
- Pins Definition: VCC, GND, RX, TX and SET pin.
- Except the standard 2.54 pins, stamp holes pins also available for on-board SMD soldering.
- Nearly same configuration set by UART AT commands
- Working mode (FU1~FU4), direction transsmion mode
- Power Supply: 3V3 – 5.5V Power and Logic
- Module Size: 27.8 x 14.4 x 4 mm
- Frequency at 433.4 (433.4-470) Mhz, 127 channels available to switch
- These boards also supported by our wireless relay shield.
- Both modules in same form factor, and similar PCB layout.
Features CC11 (retired):
- Chip CC1101
- Open area transmission distance: 1 ~ 40 Meters (not less than 1 meter)
- Current Use @ Power Saving Mode: 3.4 ma
- Chip SI4438
- Open area transmission distance: 1000M @ 500 bps, +20dBm
- Current Use @ Sleep Mode: 22 uA
Packaging only include one piece of EC11 or EC44 module, with a spring coil antenna.
Note: extra/advanced features may not supported, please contact us about it before you try.