- RA modularized LED matrix display, you can connect as much as you can to make a big sliding display.
- Easy to assemble and connect in a flexible way.
- Supported by arduino library called “parola” as we know, this is also a hardware redesign, and there should be more available demo code you can find on internet or develop yourself.
- A kit includes all the parts in the main image, and this is the price for one kit.
- When you connect more than 12 modules in one chain, you should concern provide a external high current power instead of the power from arduino, since the arduino can hardly afford this anymore.
- Module size 3.2 * 3.2 CM
- From 2016-12-08, this changed to 2 sets or 3 sets, the PCB are pre connected, no need to soldering the pins and add jumper in the between, save a lot of work, elimiate error, and much better physical strength.
- You can make 2 set or 3 set directly, or any combination like 2+3, 3+3 chained.
- Add a few glue on the few jumpers will make the chained display perfectly fixed.
- 2 or 3 pcs Boards presoldered SMD parts, 2 or 3 pcs 3mm dia. dot matrix display
- 2pcs 1x5pin 0.1” pin header (chain connection)
- 2 or 3 pcs 1x8pin 0.1” pin header (optionally for dot matrix socket)
- 1pcs bended 1×5 0.1”pin header (for wiring)
- 5 jumpers (chain connection)