- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- 2.4G Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard with touchpad
- Works up to 30 feet (10 meters)
- Standby time: 500 – 700 hours
- Palm size, a mere 6″ x 2.4″ x 0.5″ (152mm x 59mm x 12.5mm)!
- Capacititive touchpad has very smooth sensing on user’s input.
- Works for Rapsberry Pi and PCduino, we tested with Rapsberry Pi, but not test with PCduino yet.
- Plug to use, no need any driver.
- Composite your media center or game system with this portable input device. The extra functional keys can control a lot of the media, like the sound volume, next/stop, etc.
- It is battery powered, but we will remove the AAA battery beforehand due to some shipping problems, please prepare it upfront.
- The keyboard can only be used with a USB-host such as a computer. Its not intended to be used with an Arduino or Basic Stamp, etc. We tested it with the Raspberry Pi and it works great: uses only one USB port for both mouse and keyboard.
- USB cable seems useless in this product!