This product link comes with three types of soldering iron tips, they are the most common and maybe a must-have item, not only for plate through hole soldering, but also surface mount soldering.
Here is a rough description about them:
- Fine Tip – Type I. (Sharpest Tip)
Applications: suitable for fine of soldering, or narrow space conditions, it can be corrected bridging chips generated during welding.
- B-type Non-directional Tip (Medium Sharp Tip)
The entire front end tip can be welded, suitable for general welding, spot size or large size both can be done.
- Knife-shaped Tip (Knight or Knife Shape Tip)
You can use it erection or pull welding, the most versatile tips.
Applications: Suitable for SOJ, PLCC, SOP, QFP, power supply, ground some components, modified bridging, connectors and other welding.
- The tips are orignally designed for “hakko” soldering iron series, we are not sure if this tips are fit into your iron, please check the dimensions in the attached images.
- Not compatible with our ADJ type soldering iron.
- Each purchase is for 3pcs of one kind tip.