WI05 module is an integrated 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, low-power embedded Wi-Fi module, provides one side to connect the user’s physical device to a Wi-Fi wireless networks, and provide UART interface for data transfer solutions on another side. With this module, the traditional low-end MCU control serial device or devices can easily access Wi-Fi wireless networks, in order to achieve things together network control and management.
The module integrates hardware MAC, baseband chip, RF transceiver unit, and a power amplifier; embedded firmware supports Wi-Fi protocol and configuration, as well as networking, TCP / IP protocol stack.
WI05 using the industry’s lowest-power embedded architecture design, and for smart grids, smart application of handheld devices, personal medical, industrial control, etc, these low-flow low-frequency field of data transmission, we did make professional optimization for these field.
- Lower power consumption, nearly 10ma on connected but no-communication status.
- Very small size, only 22 * 13.5 mm, finger tip size.
- Support three GPIOs output, so it can control things directly as a MCU.
- Cost-effective board design, based on Chinese type of core IC but supports most of router and devices on the world
- Very easily embed into your system, all settings can be done via web console or AT commands permanently
- Support smart link, WPS
- Flexible IPEX antenna port, easily suits your designs
- Antenna as shown in the pictures is included.