EE1 SX1278 SX1276 Lora Wireless Transceiver Module, 100mW RFM95 [Frequency]
$4.70 – $5.70
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Advanced LoRa spread spectrum communication technology to ensure that the module communication distance and anti-jamming capability greatly improved, and also do a very low current consumption.
- LoRa stands for Long range distance tranmission.
- In the LoRa mode, the SX1278 offers higher reception sensitivity performance, stronger anti-jamming coding capability, and improved communication range and reliability compared to the same transmit and receive modules on the market. In the normal (G) FSK mode, can also provide the industry’s products equivalent to the receiver sensitivity, and very high communication speed.
- Using PE4259 RF switch, enhance performance and reduce the layout
- Mass production, full inspection shipments.
- SPI Interface
- Central frequency 433mhz and 470mhz for SX1278, and 868mhz 915mhz for SX1276
- Referencial distance 10KM in open area.
- SX1278 IC, TTL output
- Max power rate 20dbm / 100mW, can be setup by software
- 1.7-3.8V power supply
- Four type of boards are fully compatible, including functions, pin out, etc.
Pin Definition see here. Compatible with RFM95, RFW95W, RFM96W, RFM98, etc. Lead out two extra DIO3 and DIO4
- Correspondig spring coil antenna, match frequency
- Each purchase is for one module only.
|Frequency||Type IC||Common Used Contry||Shield|
|868mhz ( +$1)||SX1276||EU||Included|
|915mhz ( +$1)||SX1276||US, JP, KR, UK||Included|