EE1 SX1278 SX1276 Lora RF Wireless Transceiver Module, 100mW [Frequency]
$3.00 – $4.70
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Advanced LoRa spread spectrum communication technology to ensure that the module communication distance and anti-jamming capability greatly improved, and also do a very low current consumption.
- LoRa stands for Long range distance tranmission.
- In the LoRa mode, the SX1278 offers higher reception sensitivity performance, stronger anti-jamming coding capability, and improved communication range and reliability compared to the same transmit and receive modules on the market.
- In the normal (G) FSK mode, can also provide the industry’s products equivalent to the receiver sensitivity, and very high communication speed.
LORA MOD General Features:
- Using PE4259 RF switch, enhance performance and reduce the layout
- Mass production, full inspection shipments.
- SPI Interface
- Central frequency 433mhz and 470mhz for SX1278, and 868mhz 915mhz for SX1276
- Referencial distance 10KM in open area.
- SX1278 / 1276 IC, TTL output
- Max power rate +20dbm / 100mW, can be setup by software
- 1.7-3.8V power supply
- Four type of boards are fully compatible, including functions, pin out, etc.