- Operating voltage :3-12V
- Operating frequency: 433.92MHz; 315Mhz
- Standby current: 0mA
- Operating current :20-28mA
- Transmission distance:> 500m (open to receiving plate sensitivity at-103dBm distance of more than)
- Output Power: 16dBm (40mW)
- Transfer rate: <10Kbps
- Modulation mode: OOK (Amplitude Modulation)
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ ~ +70 ℃
- Size: 19 × 19 × 8mm
This is a widely use module in many different application, the cost is very low and easy to use.
You have to use the MCU to simulate decode and encode process as the IC PT 2262 and PT2272.