Relay Control Module, Optical coupler Isolated, H/L trigger [Channels]
$1.40 – $9.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Product Enquiry
- The module uses the Songle relay for control, AC voltage max at 250V, AC current max at 10A, DC voltage 30V DC current maximum 10A;
- Bidirectional optical coupler, support trigger relay by high TTL or low.
- 8550 transistor drive relay
- Operating voltage 5V from MCU IO directly
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- On Board power indicator and relay status indicator.
- Support RF switch module trigger relay remotely for relay-4 and relay-8 (only four relay supported)
- VCC connect to 5V
- GND connect to GND
- 1N1-1N8 relay control interface connected MCU’s IO port
- Get the schematic here.
- Relay can be placed by 12V or 24V version, and same voltage power supply.
- Minimium order quantity for this customized is 50pcs.
serfieledrag (verified owner) –
Just works, simple way to control light bulb, or another power relay for pump, etc.
Inductive or capacitive load can damage the relay. Do not overload it.
nfriedly (verified owner) –
Works fantastically, although it was the opposite of what I was expecting at first:
* When [in] is high, 常开(Always Open) and 公共 (Communal) are connected.
* When [in] is low, 常闭 (Always Close) and 公共 (Communal) are connected.
Nick (verified owner) –
Great price, but 1/3 of mine had a busted LED when I opened the package up.
Jacques (verified owner) –
Seems OK, but I have not used it yet.