EDRF2 RF Switch Receiver 433/315mhz w/Decoder
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Directly build wireless relay, IOT project with this simple receiver and elegant transmitter.
- On board RF 433/315 mhz Receiver SYN470
- On board Decoder, support and match with other encoder chip like
- PT2262 (fixed code), find the PT2262/2272 kit here.(it is 315mhz)
- EV1527 (learning code), you can find the nice look and safety receiver here.
- Wireless switch relay use EV1527 here.
- and other transmitter encoder ICs like 2260、2262、2240、1527
- On board status LED, when signal receive/learning/finish learning, LED will indicate
- Up to four direct digital signal output, match up four buttons on remote transimitter
- Necessary pin pre-soldered, extra 4 optional pins can be soldered later (ANT, GND, LED, SW)
- LED -status LED, SW – learning switch button can lead out, on use built on board
- Sensitivity: -110dBm
- Power: 3.3V-5.5V
- Power consumption: 5.0V @ 315MHz, 2.5-2.8mA
- continuous data transfer rate to 2.4K (Manchester encoding)
- Good selectivity and spurious radiation suppression, easy to pass CE / Fcc international certification;
- Good local radiation suppression, can be a number of receiver modules work together (ie, single-fat and more income) and will not interfere with each other, with the use of does not affect the receiving distance.
- Temperature range: -30-85 ℃, even in harsh ambient temperature can work properly;
- 28 x 12.5 x 5.00 (mm).
Applicaton: Car Remote Door Switch (RKE), Remote control to open the door machine, Wireless security alarm, Remote control curtain machine, Wireless Industrial Controller, Wireless data transmission
- Documentation please see on this page, working principle see on this page.
- This board used a custom chinese IC, similar to EV1527, but we are NOT able to provide shematic or IC datasheet info.
- Package inlcudes board and antenna.
There are no reviews yet.