RF-Link Wireless Relay Kit, Learning Code TCT6234
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Well-built wireless controller and wireless relay module, you can setup this on your domestic appliance or similar items immediately. Medium level security based on learning code system.
- Suitable for anti-theft alarm, remote control electric windows, signal control, industrial control, lifting equipment, electrical control circuitry.
- Up to 270V AC /10V controlling capability.
- When the wireless encoder controller is lost, you only need to get another 315mhz control for the system, no need any changes to be done for the decoder, except re-pair them.
- Also multiple encoder controller can work on the same time for one decoder board.
- Input voltage: DC 12V, current must support up to 500ma.
- Working frequency: 315Mhz.
- Wireless distance: 200 Meters in open area in theory, but actually can reach 20 ~100 meters depending on environment and obstacles
- Sensitivity: >-105dB.
- Decoder board can decoding any oscillation resistor.
- Support three different working mode for buttons output, see this three modes here.
- Soldering T is self-locking (PinK2)
- Soldering M is non-locking type by jumper (PinK1)
- Neither M and T are not soldered to the interlocking type
- Key programming PinK3
- Board connection
- – to DC ground
- + to DC 12V power supply
- COM and NO insert between phase/live wire, ground/earth wire does not need to connect.
- NC do not need to connect. (Com and NC will keep connected when button not pressed)
- Package including the encoder controller, decoder relay board, and decoder relay board case.
There are no reviews yet.