MCU Relay Module, Intermittent Switching, N76E003
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on MCU N76E003 controlled relay board, relay active on and off intermittently
- Can set 0~999 seconds (16-17 minutes) after to turn on relay. (also can program to 999 minutes or maybe hours in more complex level)
- Also can set 0~999 after to turn off relay or hold on relay.
- One extra input signal, can use to control board by programming.
- fully isolated by optical coupler
- In current demo code, will work as “emergency button”, when send signal will hold current loop to stop.
- Can also connect to board ground, to eliminate the isolation
- MCU flashed with bootloader, you can upload code by USB-TTL debugger, no need special programmer.
- Wide range input voltage 5-37V by regulator LM317
- Protective diode to prevent wrong direction power connection.
- Support USB power.
- On board songle SPDT relay 10A /28VDC or 240VAC.
- On board segment display to show timing.
- One relay signal led indicator
- Two config buttons, only two used.
There are no reviews yet.