- 12V relay, 30A high current control.
- 5-12V signal logic TTL control, at least 5mA.
- 220V AC control
- On board LED, led ON when close status, and vice verse.
- control pins has pull down circuit, can prevent wrong operation when on the float status.
- Well board design to prevent short circuit, and large trace for current.
- Note: Although we have revised this PCB to provide better isolation for the high voltage traces, this board is really meant for someone with some experience.
- Schematic can see on this page.