very easy to use LM317 power module, support wide range input and output, high performance IC module.
- Name: Adjustable Linear Regulator
- Output Current: 1.5A (minimum), 2.2A (typ)
- Input and output voltage difference (VI-VO): 40Vdc (max)
- Adjustable output voltage range: 1.2 ~ 37V
- Operating temperature: -55 ° C to + 150 ° C
- Current output: 1.5A
- Input voltage: 4.2 ~ 40 V
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 125 ° C
- Characteristics Frequency: 100 (MHz)
- Module size: 35.6 (mm) x16.8 (mm)
- Input: VIN positive input stage, GND negative input
- Output: VOUT output positive level, GND output negative
- Maximum output current: maximum output current = 3 / (Input voltage – output voltage)
- It is linear, so the efficiency is not high, in order to improve efficiency, the best there is 3V input and output voltage of the differential pressure but the biggest difference between the input and the output should not exceed 30V, namely: Input – Output ≤30V, it will be very easy to burn module.
- The input voltage is higher than the output voltage 3V need more pressure in order to ensure stable output voltage.
- Input voltage: 40V-4.5V (maximum limit of up to 40V),
- Usage: first connect the input power (between 40-4.5) and then a multimeter to monitor the output voltage and adjust potentiometer (usually clockwise turn boost, buck turn counterclockwise)
- Tips: When adjusting the voltage, please note tune when no load voltage required for good