LM2596 DC Step Down Buck ADJ Power Module, 2-3A
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
- Product Enquiry
- IN + input positive IN-enter negative!
- OUT + output the positive OUT-output negative!
- Note that the input and output can not be reversed. Reverse may burn out!
- Input: DC 3V to 40V, (input voltage must be higher than the output voltage to 1.5v)
- Output: DC 1.5V to 35V, voltage continuously adjustable, high-efficiency maximum output current of 3A.
- Features: All SANYO solid capacitors, the 36u thickening circuit boards, high-Q inductance, with output value of high-power LED indicator
- Dimensions: 45 (L) * 20 (W) * 14 (H) mm (with potentiometer), Smallest size you have ever seen, and with positioning holes, LED indicator DC-DC Module
- Buck order price: $1 for 80-499, $0.9 for 500pcs+, auto price in cart.
liuferdinand (verified owner) –
Very recommended module! LM2596 is switching regulator with relatively low dropout voltage. You can power your 5V Arduino using 4x standard battery (6V input) using this regulator. With linear regulator (such popular 7805), you’ll need at last 5x battery for such task since it has about 2.5V voltage drop (plus unnecessary heat from wasted power). With this regulator, voltage drop is about 0.9V only at 1A load, less dropout on less current.
jpoilux (verified owner) –
Yeah! Work perfectly to power Raspberry pi 🙂
Elad (verified owner) –
great product. very useful!
Must have for starting project.
19mato (verified owner) –
nice and small
Ron Yamat (verified owner) –
Great product and wonderful customer service!!!