DC Boost Module 5V 0.6A USB
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Product Enquiry
Our another great Step-up Module, input from 0.9-5V, output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger.
- With input any DC voltage of 0.9V ~ 5V, it can output 5V DC voltage stably, with two AA batteries it can output current of 500 ~ 600MA, a single AA battery power supply can output 200ma current supply, great for mobile phones camera, single-chip, digital products supply.
- with USB female connector, versatile function
- high conversion efficiency, up to 96%
- ultra-small size, installed in a variety of small equipment
- with working status lights
- Power source connects into the “+” and “-“, status LED will light up, connect your loads on the USB port, if should be charged.
- More information please visit this wiki page.
ohad135123 (verified owner) –
Working great! I use it to power up my ATmega328 using only 1 NiMH rechargable AA battery. You can also solder wires and don’t use the USB
liuferdinand (verified owner) –
Works great, I use this module (USB socket removed) to power Arduino Pro Mini from coin cell battery 3V 🙂
Eric (verified owner) –
Good product but a version without the USB connector will be a better option.
tiziano.perchinunno (verified owner) –
Very useful!!!! USB connector should be removable