- Properties: non-isolated step-up module
- Size: Length 65MM * High 23MM * (W 56.5MM including heatsink)
- Input: IN + input positive level, IN-input negative
- Output: OUT + output positive level, OUT-output negative
- Wiring: free soldering terminals
- Input voltage :10-32V
- Output voltage: adjustable (12-35V)
- Output Current: 6A (MAX)
- Input Current: 10A (MAX) (Please enhance heat dissipation than 10A,)
- Output power: natural cooling 100W (MAX), plus fan 150W (MAX)
- Easy to drive 65W – 90W dual-core laptops, using battery to boot 19V 3.42A laptop, the temperature of the module is only 45C
- Conversion efficiency: 94% (input 16V output 19V 2.5A when measured) (for reference only)
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 ℃ to +85 ℃) (ambient temperature exceeds 40 degrees, lower power use, or add a fan)
- Full load temperature rise: 45 ℃
- Non-Load Current: 25mA typical
- Short Circuit Protection: None (Please enter install overcurrent protection devices)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None, at the input diode in series
- Weight: 70G
- 17%discount for buck order more than 50pcs, price will automatically update in the cart page.
- DIY an output adjustable vehicle power supply, only need access to your 12V power input, the output voltage can (14-35V) continuously adjust, but the output voltage can not be lower than the input voltage.
- Universal on-vehicle laptop power supply. Input connector on your 12V power supply, the output voltage is adjusted to your laptop to work.
- Boost charger, you can use the 12V power supply is higher than 12V battery charging, for example, 24V battery.
- Power for your electronic devices, as long as the voltage and current of the voltage regulator to your needs can not exceed the rated current is working properly.
- Primary front level system power supply, when you do a project at the time of 10-18V input when the system board and you need to supply 24V and about its great power, with ordinary DC-DC module power is too small , then you choose this module we will be your best choice, do not debug directly on the machine to work, easy to do and efficient power boost.