DC Boost Module, CC&CV, 600W 10A
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
* No schematic or more data available, please be aware before you purchase.
Common used for on-vehicle usage, portable battery, laptop power adapter.
Boost module 600W high power, wide voltage input: the 10V ~~ 60V, Output adjustable 12V ~~ 80V wide voltage; adjustable output current; ultra-low dropout.
- Input voltage: 10V-60V
- Input Current: Maximum input current 15A
- Output voltage: 12V-80V continuously adjustable
- Output current: maximum output current of 10A (adjustable)
- Output power: effective power P = input voltage V * 10A
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95% (input voltage and current; conversion efficiency of the output voltage, current impact)
- Short-circuit protection: fuse
- Installation size: 73 * 51mm
Module size chart:
- Products chronological materials
- Custom radiator Specifications: Radiator floor thickness 5mm, tooth height 21mm, length 85mm, width 63mm
- Module fixed above the radiator, radiator and boost board are integrated design, this is very user-friendly to allow direct use
- Only need to use long screws to amount in your system.
- Inductor magnetic ring use bead of 27mm Sendust, 1mm double wire wound inductors, high-quality filter capacitor, input a 1000uF63V electrolytic capacitors, and output two 470uF100V electrolytic capacitors
- On-board power supply switch, power indicator, voltage regulation, current adjustment potentiometer so that the output is more convenient
- You can always adjust the output voltage, the current size of the input and output using 8500 terminals, through the current ability to ensure a long time reliable.
- A demo video is shown that how it boost 100W LED, see it here.
- DIY an output adjustable vehicle power supply, only need 12V power input access, output voltage (14V-80V) free and continuous adjustment of the output voltage can not be lower than the input voltage.
- Universal car laptop power supply. 12V power input connected to the output regulation voltage notebook need to work.
- Boost charger, 12V power higher than 12V battery charging, for example, for 24V battery, and charging current can be adjusted.
- Powered electronic equipment, as long as the voltage is adjusted to the desired voltage and current does not exceed the rated current can work properly.
- System level power supply before, when design a project, input is 10V-18V, but system board needs about 24V of power and a great power, general DC-DC module power is too small, then the module will be your most good choice, no need to debug and work directly on the machine, easily enable high-efficiency high-power boost.
The module application example:
- An input voltage of 12V current 4.17A, boost output voltage of 20V current 2.4A, module efficiency of 97%
- Input voltage of 54V current 13.5A, output 58V current 12A use 5Ω1Kw resistor as a load test, an efficiency of 95%, Module output 965W