LM2577 DC Step-Up Module 2A, ADJ
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
Note: If your output voltage is not higher then input voltage, then ONLY clockwise adjust the module, do not counterclockwise adjust it, this may cause defect.
- IN +: Input Positive
- IN-: negative input
- OUT +: Positive output
- OUT-: Negative output
- Wide Input voltage: 3.5V-18V
- Output Voltage: 4-24V (Adjustable)
- Output current: rated current 3A MAX ( Calculated according to the power conservation output current under nominal conditions Uin * Iin * Efficiency = Uout * Iout,
- Continioulsy operational current at 2A
- If you need its output power greater than 15W, please add with heat-sink
- Conversion efficiency: Up to 92% (output voltage higher, the higher the efficiency)
- Switching Frequency: 50KHz
- Rectifier: Non-Synchronous Rectification
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, since the recovery
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 ℃ to +85 ℃) (output power 10W or less)
- Full load temperature rise: 40 ℃
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
No Documentation available for this time, please search you can find a lot of reference schematic.
Wholesale price for this item is $3.1 for 50pcs order, price automatically update in the cart.
samgompers (verified owner) –
clean power output, low ripple. board layout is decent. cheap! Maybe hole size on power pads could be increase to use on a bread-board or mount loop for J-Hook probing. Not a real conn since I knew what I was getting by the picture.