- One input: DC 6V – 12V (input voltage must be higher than the output voltage to 1V or more.)
- Triple Output:
- 3.3V (+ – 0.05v error)
- 5.0V (+ – 0.05v error)
- 12V (12V input directly to output)
- About AMS1117 – peak current ~1A, need heatsink if long time use on high current
- Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed to the tunnel plate to extend the experiment
- Using multiple input and output pin, easy to use and connect. One side 12V,5V,3.3V, one side Gound.
- PCB board size: 4.5cm * 4.5cm
- With power indicator light (red), has power on/off switch
- Add 0R resistor to disconnect from AMS1117-5V
- Add selectable jumper from pin out to 3.3V directly or 5V.
- ON/OFF Switch only control ON/OFF of DC 5.5mm barrel jack, not pin VIN.
- To use our this kind of breakout board, remove 0R resisitor and set jumper to 3.3V output.
Schematic please see on this page.