This module includes Li-ion battery protection module (overcharge, over current, etc), charging function for battery (from power in) and step-up 5V output (VCC output) three functions.
Protection includes over use, over charge and over current.
- PCB Dimension: 38*10*4mm
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Charging Current: 400-500MA, generating heat is normal
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 300~400MA, suitable for not high performance application and products
Functions of the board:
- Charging: Support single battery, or battery in parallel connected.
- 5V output: output from battery 4.2V to 5V supply
- Protection of battery.
How to use (Supply power from battery):
- Solder battery wires to B+ and B-
- Add 4.8-5V voltage on the charging terminal (P+ and P-) to activate protection circuit
- Test the raised voltage (V+ and V-, should be 5V)
- V+, V- is power output
- P+, P- is charging input
- B+, B- is battery terminal
- Blue LED on when charging, and then off when charging is done.