MP2307 DC-DC Switching Buck Step-Down Module
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Enquiry
- Model Name: Mini360 ultra-small size DC-DC synchronous buck module
- Module Properties: non-isolated buck
- Rectifier mode: synchronous rectification
- Input voltage: 4.75V-23V
- Output voltage: 1.0V-17V
- Output Current: Peak 3A, long 1.8A
- Conversion efficiency: 96% (maximum)
- Switching Frequency: 340KHz
- Output ripple: 30mV (no load)
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 2.5%
- Working temperature: -40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- External dimensions: 17 * 11 * 3.8 (L * W * H) (mm)
Application: DIY mobile power, car power, communications equipment power supply, volume and weight of the various demanding situations (such as aviation model, etc.).
Features: Use one piece power inductor and synchronous rectifier control chip, smaller and more efficient.
IC datasheet can refer to this page (maybe different IC, but function is the same).
Great BEC for lightweight quads.
overdrive (verified owner) –
This is a very good little module to use in your projects
muunokhoi (verified owner) –
hardly bigger than a lm317 but more efficient.