Raspberry Pi GPIO Expander + Relay Drive Shield
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Product Enquiry
- Only need five pins of Raspberry Pi (RPI) to control it, 5V, 3V3, GND, SDA and SCL.
- On board MCP23008 for IIC interface, relay connects in the IIC, save the GPIOs of RPI and can cascading modules
- On board ULN2803 relay control
- Four relays mounted on board, but more relay can hook on it via the cable terminal or connect cascadely
- SMD type toggle switch for adapting IIC address, you will need any tiny tip ends for operating it.
- Four LEDs indicator connected correspondingly to relays.
- RPI pin header is NOT soldered on the board, but included in the package, this will need to be soldered by yourself, please be aware this is different with the pictures shown here.
- Pin header designed for RPI model B, but can also work for model B+