Raspberry PI GSM Add-on V2.0 is customized for Raspberry Pi interface based on SIM800 quad-band GSM/GPRS/BT module. AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized. Moreover, the module supports powering-on and resetting via software.
- Antenna is included into the package.
- Use serial port via Raspberry Pi
- Plug and play for raspberry pi
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 mhz
- One grove interface for IIC
- Speaker and Mic output/input
- Secondary Micro USB for updating SIM800 firmware
- 5V/2A power supply Micro USB