- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
- This board redirect all the pins 2*13 to your breadboard in the same arrangement, you can easily operation your project on the breadboard now with it. The name of the pins is shorten, for example, “G~1” stands for GPIO1.
- To use this board, an extra 2*13 cable is necessary for connecting between raspberry pi and breadboard.
- For the packaging, the black box header is soldered, but the pins inserted into the breadboard is not yet soldered but included.
- You may need to get the extra 2×13 cable for it here.
- Module design for model B.