Raspberry Pi to Breadboard Stick
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
- This board redirect all the pins 2*13 to your breadboard in the same arrangement, you can easily operation your project on the breadboard now with it. The name of the pins is shorten, for example, “G~1” stands for GPIO1.
- To use this board, an extra 2*13 cable is necessary for connecting between raspberry pi and breadboard.
- For the packaging, the black box header is soldered, but the pins inserted into the breadboard is not yet soldered but included.
- You may need to get the extra 2×13 cable for it here.
- Module design for model B.
MEMPHISARTGUY@YAHOO.COM (verified owner) –
only complain would be since there is no cables with this header that its pretty much useless. For the cost of the cable from most places you can get Lady Ada’s kit off Adafruit.
My suggests would be either carry the cable, or sell the extended headers with this board stick. I mean i could always map it out the plug with a with a voltage meter, but what a pain. Because of this I give it 3 stars.
Really needs the cable.
Chao (store manager) –
Sorry for the confusion, please try to find the 2*13 RPI cable on this link, we sell it alone.