RPI to Arduino Logic-Level Translator GPIO Shield, Arduino Layout
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
If you are an expert but just step into raspberry pi, this item will create a good bridge for your learning purpose. All the Raspberry pi pins are “redefined” into arduino style pins, so you can focus on python programming and higher level controlling by using RPI.
- Fully compatible with Arduino, including Arduino shields
- Plugs into Raspberry-Pi GPIO header
- Voltage safe – Bidirectional translator automatically converts between 3.3V for Raspberry-Pi and 5V for Arduino
- Extended interface includes UART, SPI, IIC
- GPIOs are mapped onto the board, only pins A0-A3 is not in used.
- Module design for model B
- RPI-Arduino Shield Schematic
- Testing demo code with nokia LCD5110.
There are no reviews yet.