Raspberry PI Prototype Board (Kit)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
A basic prototyping board for raspberry pi, fundamental and useful
- There’s a big prototyping area, half of which is ‘breadboard’ style and half of which is ‘perfboard’ style so you can wire up DIP chips, sensors, and the like.
- Along the edges of the proto area, all the GPIO/I2C/SPI and power pins are broken out to 0.1″ stips so you can easily connect to them.
- On the edges of the prototyping area, all of the breakout pins are also connected to labeled 3.5mm screw-terminal blocks. This makes it easy to semi-permanently wire in sensors, LEDs, etc. There’s also a 4-block terminal block broken out to 0.1″ pads for general non-GPIO wiring.
- Extra SOIC SMD IC footprint reversed on the board for any SMD IC purpose.
- Designed for model B, not B+ yet.
- Package not includes the raspberry pi and mini breadboard, includes the PCB and all the cable terminals and RPI connector.
- This is a kit, NOT a fully assembled board, you need to solder the connectors by yourself.