- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Product Enquiry
This is AVR programmer, designed as a arduino shield. In this way, you can program most of the AVR ICs with arduino IDE and using arduino board as ISP.
The AVR Programmer Shield allows you to program ATtiny and ATmega microcontrollers using your Arduino. Instead of pulling out the breadboard and wiring everything up every time you want to (re)program a microcontroller, you can just use this shield! It features a ZIF socket so inserting / removing the microcontrollers is a breeze. It also requires no additional software; everything is done through the Arduino IDE or avrdude.
Support to use alone via other programmer like USBASP, or use as arduino shield
Supported Chips List:
It supports most of the AVR ICs, and all the similar AVR packages:
- Swtich Left Group-1:
- Attiny 11 / 12 / 13/ 15 / 45 / 85 (8p)
- Attiny *313 (20P)
- Switch Middle Group-2:
- Attiny 24 / 44 / 84 (14p)
- Switch Right Group-3:
- ATmega 8 / 48 / 88 / 168 / 328P (28P)
- LED indicators: Heartbeat, Programming, and Error, designed as ArduinoISP sketch
- Auto-reset jumper: on for programming arduino source board and off for programming target board
- Stackable female headers included
- Test LED on board, connect to IC pin3.
- Replaceable 16MHz crystal for programming ATmega MCU
- Wide size ZIF socket: simple to insert and remove microcontrollers for programming, you can do mass programming easily! One socket for programming all different microcontrollers!
Documentation: See the instruction, video tutorial, and more on this page.
Current version is green board R2.