[price-up] CP2102 USB-TTL Serial UART Module [Version]
- Additional information
- Reviews (12)
- Product Enquiry
Ganurteed genuine IC, to ensure high speed data transfer and stable usage.
This is a redesigned CP2102 module, fully compatible with arduino pro mini, why? because all the pins are same as our FTDI basic board, and most important is the DTR pin enabled as FTDI, so you can directly upload sketch with this one.
So what is the advantage? The price is almost only one third of the FTDI basic, this is only $2.2, the original CP2102 IC cost about $1.2. Meanwhile, all the pins of CP2102 are brought out, so you can free to use them all for other cases.
- Use SILABS’s CP2102 chip, performance is definitely more than made PL2303, encroaching FT232RL.
- Full board design, full-featured interface. With RXD TXD RST 3.3V 5V DTR DCD RI RTS CTS and other full-featured interface. Some boards can’t work with normal CP2102 boards because of the incomplete interface, now it is not a problem anymore.
- With 500mA resettable fuse designed to prevent users from burning power pick the wrong computer USB, this is a must. Get hold of the plate board computer motherboard burned more harm than good.
- With power indicator light.
- Directly computer USB interface design, you can not use the computer switch wiring or extension cords.
- Package includes five DuPont line, you can link directly target board. Convenient and flexible.
- Transmission speed 115200bps easily qualified, definitely more than PL2303.
- Borrow computer USB power supply, 3.3V and 5V power output can be provided directly to the user’s target board.
- Note: RXD TXD Some devices mark is not standard, even if not directly, please cross-connect.
Documentation please see on this page.
R3 version blue “AI” board version, lead out all pinheaders you need.
Sachin (verified owner) –
Very good alternative to FTDI for use with Pro Mini.
donaldkamp (verified owner) –
Ordered one of these to program some pro minis. Works beautifully. Very easy to wire up.
ChristianSch (verified owner) –
I own several pieces of this USB-TTL UART module and they work great without any problems with Windows 7!
tr (verified owner) –
works as well as the FTDI board, in some cases even better
nfriedly (verified owner) –
Works perfectly on OS X (10.10.4) after installing official driver from https://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx – doesn’t even require a restart.
Logic Level appears to be 3.3v.
Gloria (verified owner) –
All pins to interface. Very good. It works in Linux.
akoslukacs42 (verified owner) –
Works perfectly, you can change the voltage by cutting a trace and some soldering on the bottom.
thierry (verified owner) –
Super programmateur. Branchement en direct sur la mini pro broche à broche. Pas de prise de tête quand on débute comme moi…
diazfjg (verified owner) –
This USB module works fine!!! Useful tool for all DIYers.
porkyneal (verified owner) –
Perfect! Works with windows 10 and worked as expected.
vestale (verified owner) –
Easy to work and a good price!
albantor30 (verified owner) –
No problem using this. Perfect to communicate with EDArduino Mini Pro. The 3.3/5V switch is very useful.