[price-up] ST Link V2 Programmer For STM8 STM32
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
Mini ST-LINK V2, fully consistent with the official version, support for automatic upgrades, support the full range STM32 SWD (only 4pins including SWCLK, SWDIO, and power) and a full range STM8 SWIM (only 4pins including SWIM, Reset and power) download and debug. Tested with our STM8S003F3P6 Min. board in the IAR EWSTM8 environment.
- PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe and reliable!
- Interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient and practical!
- 5V, 3.3V offers in the same time, allowing you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V
- Shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clarity!
- 500MA internal resettable fuse, complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard!
- Red and blue color LED indicator, allowing you to always observe ST-LINK V2 working condition!
- With 4 DuPont line, so you can easily respond to different target board line order!
- Use anti-static bag packaging.
Supports For ST-LINK V2:
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 4.2.1 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
Documentation: A few available dev. environment tools and demo code are available here.
ChristianSch (verified owner) –
Very good programmer! Tested with the (meanwhile retired) STM8 Minimum Development Board (STM8S003F3P6, 20P) and it works great on the first try with IAR Embedded Codebench! I use Win7 32bit in a virtual machine.
Nice little programmer and you can’t beat the price!
Just note that this only supports the micro at 3.3V and it can lose USB enumeration if it is plugged in to power a board that has some capacitance which glitches it’s power supply.
I’ve reprogrammed one to be a little USB microcontroller with several pins available without modification which is great.