USBASP AVR ISP Programmer 3V3 / 5V
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Product Enquiry
Please search USBASP and order R2 version.
This programmer is based on Thomas Fischl’s USBasp design and connects to your computer’s USB port. Not only is it quite compact, but the design is really elegant The USB interface is achieved by using an atmega processor and the rest is done in firmware. For those interested, the firmware source code can be downloaded from the USBasp website.
- 3.3V/5V double voltage supports, double protection
- Auto speed
- Support latest S52, latest firmware.
- 51 Series：AT89S51 AT89S52 AT89S53 AT89S2051A T89S4051
- AVR Mega Series: ATmega8 ATmega48 ATmega88 ATmega168 ATmega328 ATmega103 ATmega128 ATmega1280 ATmega1281 ATmega16 ATmega161 ATmega162 ATmega163 ATmega164 ATmega169 ATmega2560 ATmega2561 ATmega32 ATmega324 ATmega329 ATmega3290 ATmega64 ATmega640 ATmega644 ATmega649 ATmega6490 ATmega8515 ATmega8535
- AVR Tiny Series: ATtiny12 ATtiny13 ATtiny15 ATtiny25 ATtiny26 ATtiny45 ATtiny85 ATtiny2313
- AVR Classic Series: AT90S1200 AT90S2313 AT90S2333 AT90S2343 AT90S4414 AT90S4433 AT90S4434 AT90S8515 AT90S8535
- AVR CAN Series: AT90CAN128
- AVR PWM Series: AT90PWM2 AT90PWM3
- With high performance 500mA over current protection re settable fuse to protect your computer motherboard!
USB interface can be provided for the 5V power supply to Download and target board, in case of short circuit, computer motherboard dangerous. USB-powered port, 500 mA resettable fuse to prevent damage to the computer USB port (USB port overcurrent protection, but more than a protection more secure). When the output current greater than 500 mA (overcurrent or short-circuit), the self-recovery fuse will immediately cut off the current, the protection of computer motherboards! Resettable fuse will automatically return to normal state when the lifting of the short-circuit, the programmer can continue normal use!
- Specifically designed for laptop, ad hoc two 3.6V regulator, so that the level is a perfect match, get rid of the hardware circuit instability risks!
Not simplify the design of the hardware circuit out any impact on the stability of the devices, The 3.6V zener especially firmly province, to ensure that the level of matching. PCB in accordance with the standards of high-speed board design, first-class stability. 10-pin isp socket mount one on the board, while saving space and beautiful, the most critical with multiple plug loose.
- Firmware, super automatic speed control function, to obtain the best balance between stability and speed!
USBASP and parallel port download cable, its internal firmware. Many versions of the firmware, good or bad is different, the public version of the firmware governor jumper two tranches governor, inconvenient and speed rating; carefully selected and modify the firmware, multi-level automatic speed control.
Example: AVR microcontroller factory 1MHz internal oscillation circuit, when a lower speed automatic firmware download its download about 4K program required about three seconds; For the same model using an external 12MHz crystal oscillator of the microcontroller, the clock speed up can support higher download speeds, download the same program, the firmware automatically accelerate download only to be less than one second. Above experiment reflects the automatic speed control, customers can authenticate themselves!
- 1 x USBASP USBISP Download Adapter
- 1 x Usb Cable (10 pins)
liuferdinand (verified owner) –
Good product, working well. If you have trouble using USBasp in Windows 7 (“Device driver software was not successfully installed, no driver found”), this page has a nice step-by-step tutorial to make it work: http://www.protostack.com/blog/2011/05/usbasp-driver-for-windows-7-and-windows-vista-x64/
muzy (verified owner) –
Works like charm on Linux systems. Especially the 3.3 Volt Option is great if your circuit is not compatible with 5 Volt levels. I’d recommend the ISP adapter from 10 to 6 pins since new layouts often use the smaller 6 pin header.
medvonok (verified owner) –
This product is inexpensive. Cool.
Great programmer, well worth its cost. Works well with avrdude under the Arduino IDE and can be configured as an external tool in Atmel Studio to program a target. Make sure you add the 10 to 6 pin adapter (https://www.electrodragon.com/product/avr-programming-adapter/), it will make the programming easier.
diazfjg (verified owner) –
This tool is very nice and cheap, dual voltage also works good.