- STM32-F103C8 main chip, soldered onto the motherboard
- 8M crystal (up to 72M by chip PLL) ST Official standard parameters
- LM1117-3.3V voltage regulator chip, providing maximum 800mA current
- MiniUSB interface, you can give the system version powered USB communication functions reserved
- Reset (download) button
- A set of jumper pins function switch
- Standard JTAG download port, support JLink, ULINK, STLink
- Standard SWD download port, support JLink, ULINK, STLink
- User IO port all the leads
- One power indicator LED
- Reserved functioning LED, is used to verify the basic functions of IO port
- Size: 35x60mm
- Two large filter capacitors to improve the stability of board
- Attached picture show how it connected with JLINK V8, ST link V2, and USB-TTL downloader. None of this downloader included, only main PCB board included.
- Reserved serial download interface, you can download code by using serial-TTL USB port
- Boot 0 to GND, Boot 1 to 3V3, and using USB-TTL tool: RX->TX TX->RX GND->GND
- remove Boot 0 and 1, restart it.
Note: Board updates on October 2014 with new layout.