[Retired]STM8S003F3P6 Min. Dev. Board, 20P
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The basic STM8 development board, the main MCU is really cheap, and STM8 has really a lot of advantages to take a try! This is the minimum and basic boards, and has the embedded design for your projects.
- All the boards are checked before it left out of factory, it was programmed with blinking LED program.
- The core board is only 26 * 30mm size, to facilitate the design base for second-time development.
- Use STM8S003F3P6 (TSSOP20) as MCU
- Leads all the pins, and marked, two rows of standard 2.54 10P
- Support SWIM debug mode
- 5V or 3.3V input optional, on-board 3.3V power supply LDO, can be directly input 5V.
- Optional external crystal (bring your own to facilitate debugging)
- On-board power indicator light, easy to detect power supply is normal;
- PD4 pin is connected to an LED light for easy debugging