STM32F405 Mini Development Board, Micropython Compatible Pyboard
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Onboard STM32F405RGT6 MCU;
- 168MHz Cortex-M4 CPU with 32-bit hardware floating point;
- Internal 1MB flash storage, 192KB RAM;
- USB port, support for serial port, general storage, HID protocol;
- RTC Real Time Clock;
- 30 general IO ports, 28 of which support 5V input output;
- 2 SPI interfaces, 2 CAN interfaces, 2 12C ports, 5 USART interfaces;
- 14 channels 12-bit ADC pins; 2 DAC pins;
- SD card slot;
- MMA7660 3-axis accelerometer;
- 4 LEDs, 1 reset button, 1 universal button;
- 3.3v 0.3A onboard LDO, can be powered from USB port or external battery.
Software default flashed micropython
- Support python REPL
- And internal flash regonized as portable disk to upload and manage .py file.
Hardware schematic please see this page.
There are no reviews yet.