[chip-hold] CAN USB Debugger Board, serial2CAN, slCAN R2.1
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on STM32F042 MCU
- CAN Transceiver (New TJA1050, old is MCP2551) to CAN port PB8 PB9
- Based on serial2CAN serial to CAN commnication protocol.
- Compatible hardware: cantact, canable, UCCB, USBtin etc.
- Compatible software (app which compatible with slCAN protocol): cantact, cangaroo, UCCBviewer, Linux CAN utilities etc.
- On board two programmer LED, PB0 and PB1, default for TX and RX status.
- Lead out serial port UART2, PA2 and PA3, support other MCUs data input.
- On board upgrade firmware SWD port, can also upgrade via USB DFU.
- Support 120R resistor over CAN_L and CAN_H connection.
- Mini board size, and high speed STM32.
- If you need switching firmware, better prepare ST-LINK programmer.
- For default firmware, when board connected to PCB, USB will be reorganized as a serial port, can send commands or data via this port.
- More information can contact us or see more information on this page.