IOIO OTG Board – Android Google IO PIC-MCU
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
IOIO (pronounce ‘yo a yo’) is used as a development board with Android devices specially designed piece of work.
This board provides a connection between your Android device and USB, Android applications with a simple and intuitive Java API can control this connection. IOIO board contains a microcontroller and acts as a USB function Android application interprets the command. In addition, IOIO sorted in the same way most of the microcontroller peripherals interaction with digital input / output, PWM, analog input, I2C, SPI control universal asynchronous transceiver can be. in other words, you can be amazing computing power, Internet / Bluetooth connection IOIO application board, touch screen, multi-sensor robot easily added peripherals, and it can peripheral interactions.
- Have USB current limit (valid in Android mode) When acting as a USB host.
- May switch to the master mode
- LEO by the user in the control panel lights.
- A USB OTG dual-mode (master mode, the device mode).
- Size: 68.S8mm * 30.48mm
- Weight: 8.429
- Voltage supply: DC5-15V
- Communication interfaces: SPI, UART, I2C,
- 16 analog input
- 46 I/0 pin (digital 1/0), pull-up / pull-down / open drain pins above resistance at all.
- 9PWM (servo drives, DC motors, LEO, etc.).
- Output voltage: 5V, up to 3A, 3.3V, up to 500mA (!)
- 4 UART
Package includes: IOIO OTG MPU, bluetooth adapter, break away pin header, power adapter cable, USB adapter cable