PIC Mini Development Board, PIC16F1933
0 out of 5
SKU: DOD1074 Category: PIC Tags: Button-Push, LCD-Segment, Low power, pic-kit, PIC16, PIC16F193x, Potentiometer, Touch-Pad
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Features of PIC16F1933:
- Entry level IC of PIC16F193x series.
- Simple programming instructions, easy to learn to code.
- Width input voltage 1.6-5.5V, very low energy use. 60 nA @ 1.8V, typical.
- Very rich peripheral features, please refer to datasheet.
- Up to 35 IOs, PWM, ADC, SPI, IIC, UART all common features.
- Included segment display drive, touch pads, etc peripheral features.
- On board segment display, without background light.
- On board 2x capacitive touch pads RB1 RB2.
- On board one input mechanical key button RB3 / INT2.
- On board reset button MCLR.
- On board One programmable LED RC1 / CPP2.
- On board potentiometer, read value via RA0 / AN0.
- Lead out alone standard PIC ICP programming pins.
- Lead out alone 1x serial UART ports
- Leat out alone 2*3 power pins
- Lead out of all IC pins, could disconnect from board resources by cutting the jumper off.
All functions detailed demo code please get from here.
You may need PICKIT, or other programmer.
Be the first to review “PIC Mini Development Board, PIC16F1933” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
There are no reviews yet.