Features of PIC16F1933:
- Is the entry level IC of PIC16F193x series.
- Simple programming instructions, easy to learn to code.
- Width input voltage 1.6-5.5V, very low energy use. 60 nA @ 1.8V, typical.
- Very rich perpherial features, please refer to datasheet.
- Up to 35 IOs, PWM, ADC, SPI, IIC, UART all common features.
- Included segment display drive, touch pads, etc perpherial features.
- On board segment display, without background light.
- On board 2x capacitive touch pads.
- On board one input key button INT2.
- On board reset button.
- On board One programmerable IO CPP2.
- On board potentiometer, read value via AN0.
- Lead out alone standard PIC ICP programming pins.
- Lead out alone serial uart ports
- Leat out alone 2*3 power pins
- Lead out of all IC pins, could disconnect from board resources by cutting the jumper off.
You may need PICKIT, or other programmer.