NBIOT + GNSS Module BC20, B5 B8 Band
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
This is a integrated NB IOT + GNSS module, small integrated size and very low power consumption.
BC20 Module Main Features:
- Compact dual-band NB-IoT wireless communication module
- LCC package, ultra low power consumption, ultra high sensitivity
- Multi-satellite navigation system: GPS/BeiDou/QZSS
- Support AGPS technology
- Support rich external interfaces and multiple network service protocol stacks, easy to use
- Package design compatible with remote communication GSM/GPRS/GNSS modules for easy product upgrades
- Meet customer requirements for rapid time-to-market by providing reference designs, evaluation boards, and timely technical support
- Lead out all the pins from module.
- The following pins lead out via logic shifter
- TXD, RXD, DBG_TXD, DBG_RXD
- RI, RTS, DCD
- Default logic shifiter output use 3.3V, if you need use 5V, please supply from EXT_5V.
- Power Supply:
- Power supply from 5-9V VIN, GND pin
- PSM mode power consumption down to 3.5-5uA.
- Lead out on board LDO 3.3V pin: INT_3.3V, default use for 3.3V logic supply.
- You can also supply 3.3V to module from external or by Li-MnO2/2S battery.
- EXT_5V for external logic shifter supply pin.
- The followin pins lead out directly
- back side left: CTS
- back side right: USB3.3V, USB_MODE, ADC, USB_DM, USB_DP, TXD_AUX, RXD_AUX
- back side right via transistor, can be controlled by external MCU: MCU_EINT, MCU_RST, MCU_KEY
- All in one comptaible antenna, default solder IPEX connector, you can remove it to use SMA or through-pin antenna connector too.
- Please double check first if your network operator can support B5 or B8 band, here.
- Other bands are still on development.
- Please notice module 1PPS, netlight functions are still on development, so LEDs and lead out pins are NOT working. Please refer to datasheet.